SP lash glue in my eye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Jess

Reaction score
Hey everyone
I had my lashes done yesterday, they are absolutely lovely......however, I couldn't bloody keep my eyes still, - I think cos I know exactly what she was doing, I just couldn't stop fluttering....(nightmare client I am - you'd think knowing how annoying itis, I'd be able to keep them still)

ANYWAY..... I reckon some glue got in my eye as its so bloodshot and it still is now :( I don't wanna take the lashes out as they are fine and look lush.
I've rinsed my eye out with optrex eyewash twice but it's still annoying and bloodshot, it's like I can feel something in there but can't see anything or get it out :-(
I've even tried crying but can't really turn the tears on and off easily lol.

Help me.....it's driving me mad lol....any advice?? Thanks peeps xx

I doubt you have glue in your eye, but it could be a dropped /loose /not fully attached lash that is irritating your lash-line.
Otherwise, I would say you are reacting to the glue and unfortunately that does mean you will more than likely have to get the lashes removed.

Hey everyone
I had my lashes done yesterday, they are absolutely lovely......however, I couldn't bloody keep my eyes still, - I think cos I know exactly what she was doing, I just couldn't stop fluttering....(nightmare client I am - you'd think knowing how annoying itis, I'd be able to keep them still)

ANYWAY..... I reckon some glue got in my eye as its so bloodshot and it still is now :( I don't wanna take the lashes out as they are fine and look lush.
I've rinsed my eye out with optrex eyewash twice but it's still annoying and bloodshot, it's like I can feel something in there but can't see anything or get it out :-(
I've even tried crying but can't really turn the tears on and off easily lol.

Help me.....it's driving me mad lol....any advice?? Thanks peeps xx

Hi I would say the most likely thing is the pad that covered your bottom lashes was a tad high, and has rubbed and made your eye blood shot.
It will calm down soon I'm sure.
If not your best having a doctor just check it.

www.cloverretreat.co.uk
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Thanks girls,
We used tape so don't think it was the pad :(
And we used my glue which I'm absolutely fine with so can't be that either., Plus its only one eye. It could well be a loose lash but I cannot see any :(
I'm going on holiday to turkey Tuesday so hopefully will calm down, have packed the de bonder just incase.....just driving me potty lmao xx

Thanks girls,
And we used my glue which I'm absolutely fine with so can't be that either., Plus its only one eye. It could well be a loose lash but I cannot see any :(
I'm going on holiday to turkey Tuesday so hopefully will calm down, have packed the de bonder just incase.....just driving me potty lmao xx

It could be that the tape may have scratched your eyeball a tiny bit if it was up too high. It will pass soon enough xxx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks girls,

Id say the same as ukfaye. The same happened to me and the lady used tape on me instead of pads. I looked like the terminator for 3 days. But was fine after that. Xx

I had a tiny blob of glue in my eye once and I can tell you I've never had such pain in my eye! It felt like a stone once it was all out however my eye was left scratched and this was what hurt for a few days it felt like I was being stabbed in the eye with a sharp pin from what I remember. The hospital gave me eye drops but I think you can just but them.
The tape or pads could have been a little too close the the eye and scratched it causing your discomfort

Thanks girls....seems to be a bit better today, still red but not Annoying me as much. Thanks everyone xx

First time I had SP lashes I had this. Turned out it was a tiny bit of fluff sitting on my eye ball, it had somehow got stuck onto the false lash. It was absolutely agony and took me almost 2 days to find it, I couldn't see it tried absolutely everything then finally spotted it! The relief when I got it out was amazing, maybe something like that? X

Latest posts

Back