Spa Capsule

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah Lou

Scatty Blonde Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hiya,

Was wandering through debenhams with my kids today and Chloe my eldest pointed out what she called a rocket. It was a spa capsule. Anyone seen or heard of this? Its a large capsule sorta like the lay down sunbeds, and it swishes warm water onto your body, you can listen to music and the best thing you dont have to take your clothes off, weird!! Its a dry waterjet massage, a woman was in it while I was nosing , she just looked really weird laying there fully clothed a water swishishing all over her. Cost was £10 for half an hour, its good for relaxation and muscle stiffness apparently. Anyone seen this. Might have a go if its in excel lol.

I saw something similiar in Greece last year called a Hydro Massage.

Basically you don't get touched by the water, I think it's kind of pounded on you through material (water bed type thing!)

I think, like a massage with no himan touch. They look good, I would love to try one. Maybe there will be a demo at excel, or Gmex.

Victoria x

I've seen these too. They have them in a lot of malls. I think you can get like a 10 minute session, or maybe 30 minutes. Haven't tried it though.

We have one in town and for all the hinting in the world I still haven`t been given a voucher to go and try it. It looks amazing and will have to try it some time soon

Latest posts

Back