Spa Essentials paraffin strips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollyballoo

Truly, Madly Geeky...
Reaction score
Okay, still browsing the catalogues and preparing that ExCellent shopping list of mine - has anyone used these Spa Essential Paraffin Strips featured in Beauty Express' brochure? Apparently, you just dip them into the melted paraffin wax and simpy apply like usual wraps wherever required. They look very novel to me and sure would beat having to brush it on (I'm mobile so can't really drag around the large dipper but instead use a smaller, facial paraffin heater and brush on instead). If you've tried these out, I'd love some feedback on your opinions.

I haven't seen these but sounds good to me, I am mobile also.

I once had a paraffin wax treatment on my back (heaven) and I'm sure she just dipped normal (obviously thick) tissues into the wax, let the excess drip off and placed them onto my back. This was before I was a beauty therapist so didn't know anything about it.

Marie

hi ya

You just need any crepe bandages soak them , wrap the client then cling film and booties or mittens. You can bung them in the wash too so reusable. Why don't you buy a heater with a click down lid? ( i know you don't need any encouragement to spend money Paola! ;)) just an idea i saw one advertised recently in a magazine.

Latest posts

Back