Spa Find products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessav

Reaction score
Has anyone used these before? Just had a sample pack arrive and they smell amazing! Trying to decide between these and eve Taylor!

I’d be interested to hear. I’ve decided to get rid of Decleor and so looking for a replacement brand. I’ve got intouch with spa find after a client had one of their treatments at ragdale hall spa.

Spa Find is not a professional only brand like Eve Taylor, you can get Spa Find in pharmacies. Eve Taylor is an amazing brand. Sandra x

I’d be interested to hear. I’ve decided to get rid of Decleor and so looking for a replacement brand. I’ve got intouch with spa find after a client had one of their treatments at ragdale hall spa.
Let me know how you get on!

Spa Find is not a professional only brand like Eve Taylor, you can get Spa Find in pharmacies. Eve Taylor is an amazing brand. Sandra x
Surely a lot of professionals brands are like this as can be bought on the high street like Clarins, decleor, Elemis etc?

Surely a lot of professionals brands are like this as can be bought on the high street like Clarins, decleor, Elemis etc?

Hi Jessav, they are not really professional brands if they are sold in pharmacies or QVC. Why would your customers buy from you when their local pharmacy or Debenhams is able to sell it cheaper than you? There is nothing exclusive about it.

Brands like Eve Taylor, Environ, Nimue are professional only.

Hi all! Thought I was set on spa find products but just tried samples of Annemarie borlind and my skin looks amazing! Anyone tried both ranges at all? Or just thoughts on either brand!

Latest posts

Back