Spa Manicure course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debsidoo99

Reaction score
This may sound a really daft question.................
I'm booked on the Spa Manicure and pedicure course soon but I wear extensions. Do I really have to take my extensions off to do this course as it says we will be working on each other. My nails are not really in a position to have a manicure - I really look after my extensions but I'm afraid as soon as they r off I nibble away at my nails so there will be nothing to manicure. Plus they r quite soft.
I realise we have to practice on each other but how is it gonna help someone if they have to do my non existent nails !!!
My toe nails are great by the way - ha ha

Debsidoo99 said:
This may sound a really daft question.................
I'm booked on the Spa Manicure and pedicure course soon but I wear extensions. Do I really have to take my extensions off to do this course as it says we will be working on each other. My nails are not really in a position to have a manicure - I really look after my extensions but I'm afraid as soon as they r off I nibble away at my nails so there will be nothing to manicure. Plus they r quite soft.
I realise we have to practice on each other but how is it gonna help someone if they have to do my non existent nails !!!
My toe nails are great by the way - ha ha

You can have your nails manicured with enhancements on. this really should not be a problem. Just ring your training school and tell them and I'm sure they will work 'round it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back