spa manicure & solar manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
now forgive me for more silly questions.. but i currently do the alessandro prescriptive manicure and it has quite a few stages including buffing of the nail with a paste and a crytal file blah blah blah however as i love the smell of solar oil (and i ALWAYS add that at the end anyway and usually add the solar butter too) i would like to convert completely to the creative manicures.. so my silly question for today is i have the solar and the spa stuff (saw the demo at creative mk) BUT what about when a client rings/asks for which is best for her..... i know the spa is a citrus based etc., but, forgive me for being blonde but how do you all answer the question 'oh which would be best for me'??? what are the 'selling points of each' .help need to make informed chioce for/with the client and do you charge any different prices for each..
many many thanks in advance (just re-doing service menus)

cheers

Thehandsanctuary said:
now forgive me for more silly questions.. but i currently do the alessandro prescriptive manicure and it has quite a few stages including buffing of the nail with a paste and a crytal file blah blah blah however as i love the smell of solar oil (and i ALWAYS add that at the end anyway and usually add the solar butter too) i would like to convert completely to the creative manicures.. so my silly question for today is i have the solar and the spa stuff (saw the demo at creative mk) BUT what about when a client rings/asks for which is best for her..... i know the spa is a citrus based etc., but, forgive me for being blonde but how do you all answer the question 'oh which would be best for me'??? what are the 'selling points of each' .help need to make informed chioce for/with the client and do you charge any different prices for each..
many many thanks in advance (just re-doing service menus)

cheers
I use the Spa manicure for normal hands, the ones that dont' look to dry ......
I use the Solar Manicure and butter and oil, for the hands and nails , that need that extra bit of TLC.
Spa for freshness and tingle
Solar for TLC needs, for hands that need loving lol...........
Hope this helps......

ruth to the rescue- again11 thanks ruthie do you charge the same for these...

ps i owe you One very large bottle of voddy for all this help

Hello,

I was just wondering can anyone please tell me a step by step for the solar manicure,

thanks

Sarah :)

Thehandsanctuary said:
ruth to the rescue- again11 thanks ruthie do you charge the same for these...

ps i owe you One very large bottle of voddy for all this help
Yep I charge the same as it takes the same amount of time.........
lol just make it one Vo&O lol.............
Or they all will think I am a drunk lol............

AHH! but it could just last you along time!!! thanks again trying to find the post on the solar drench manicure the mr geek posted but it takes me to christies sculpts!!!

sarwaa - here are the post details i found from geeg
Here is something that I put together for a chain of Salons here (though I can't take full credit for it as it was some Russians I knicked the idea from)

Here goes:

The SolarDrench Manicure – 30 minutes

Prep - 7 minutes
CoolBlue hands
Remove Enamel
Shape free edge
Cuticles – 5 minutes
Apply Cuticle Remover and remove cuticle
Rinse Cuticle Remover
Apply SolarBalm and Cuticle Eraser
Buff with Koala 1200 grit
Massage – 8 minutes
Wash hands with SolarManicure
Hand massage with SolarButter
Enamel – 10 minutes
Cleanse plate with ScrubFresh
Apply Enamel

Allrightallright... it's a bit Solar rich... but that was the Idea...
Combind that whith Leigh annes custom wrap and wala... your sorted...
Excellent way to tier price your menu.

Whatchall think?

Toodles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back