Spa pedicure chair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacqueline

Reaction score
Apologies if this has been covered before although I just did a search and waded through pages going back to 2003 but couldn't find anything suitable.

I need to get hold of a couple of spa pedicure chairs, researched a few a while back for my business plan but the time is coming where I need to buy them and I need them to be kinda plush looking, they seem to be around £3k/$6k:eek: but I am hoping some of you lovely guys and gals will have some advice for me what I should be looking for:hug:

Thanks for the link Champagne!

Doesn't seem to be a lot of info on this subject so what set up of equipment do folks use instead of the spa pedicure chair for offering this service?

Thanks guys any advice is appreciated.

Hi, I'm searching for new salon equipment too. I've found some a nice pedicure chair and foot stool on ikea website. They are called Poang. All different colours!! Depends what you're after though. Take a look. xx

Err... thats a whopper of an amount for one chair!!! How long will it take you to pay that off... like a million pedicures later... ??
How about getting your local chippie to build a high bench that seats 2 - buy two large sinks/bowls get the plumer to plumb these (or not) place at clients foot level - your knee level, that way no broken back when you use your already comfy and worn in stool and two friends can potentially enjoy a pedicure at the same time ... double bubble.,....!!!:lol:

Latest posts

Back