Spa Pedicure Kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering how many pedicures you can do with the product in the kit?

Thanks,

Sharon

Sharon Green said:
Hi all,

Just wondering how many pedicures you can do with the product in the kit?

Thanks,

Sharon

The SpaPedicure kit comes with little scoops and spatualas for each product. If you use the recommended measures, then you can perform 30-35 pedicures with the kit. At 20.00 per pedicure (and this is a low figure) your kit will gross you 600.00 plus. Not a bad return for your investment???

Some products you will use faster than others ... like the Massage oil and some will last for ages like the _Sea Serum and Foaming Sea Soak. Use as directed though and you will make allot from the one kit... and your clients will love you.

geeg said:
you can perform 30-35 pedicures with the kit. At 20.00 per pedicure (and this is a low figure) your kit will gross you 600.00 plus. Not a bad return for your investment???

What about the spa manicure what the return on that system

it seems agood deal if u get that much return i m going to purchase mine hopefully at the nail excel in september do they sell them at the exbhits???

Good question - I'm looking forward to the answer too!

lindag said:
What about the spa manicure what the return on that system
SpaMan is about £45.00 + vat I think; again, you are looking at about 35-40 manicures at approx. £15-£20 per pop - which is about £600 - £800 pounds!

emmalouisa said:
it seems agood deal if u get that much return i m going to purchase mine hopefully at the nail excel in september do they sell them at the exbhits???

The kits are always available at the shows if they have not sold out by the time you get there! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back