Spa pedicure range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachelizabeth

Reaction score
What do you all use? Clients don’t seem to be thrilled with the CND spa ranges for pedicure ( they love the almond range for hands) so just wondering what you all use? I see Kaeso in all the wholesalers but it’s quite common so wanted something different really!

Have a look into the cuccio naturale range (Alan howard stock these products) or ASP professional range (Sally's salon services sell these ) I pick and choose what I like the look of and I am never dissapointed. The combinations of ingredients are well considered- so a bit different. ie;- pomegranate and fig or white limetta and aloe vera. to name two I have used.
I do also use kaeso as it is a good price and clients are happy with my choices.
Try a product or two and see what you think.

Have a look into the cuccio naturale range (Alan howard stock these products) or ASP professional range (Sally's salon services sell these ) I pick and choose what I like the look of and I am never dissapointed. The combinations of ingredients are well considered- so a bit different. ie;- pomegranate and fig or white limetta and aloe vera. to name two I have used.
I do also use kaeso as it is a good price and clients are happy with my choices.
Try a product or two and see what you think.

Thank you! I’ve never used anything from Cuccio as I’ve always used CND products but don’t want my clients to feel underwhelmed with it. I use heated boots so want a range that’s more warming and everything seems to have peppermint in it. I’ll have a look now on Alan Howard :)

Cuccio have their website where professionals can buy at trade prices if Alan Howard don't carry the stock. you just need to contact cuccio and register for wholesale prices.
RosieR

I tried the CND spa pedicure range and it was underwhelming so I have gone back to kaeso . I get lots of positive comments from clients when I use kaeso. I had none for CND.

I tried the CND spa pedicure range and it was underwhelming so I have gone back to kaeso . I get lots of positive comments from clients when I use kaeso. I had none for CND.

I just wish so many salons/therapists near me didn’t use Kaeso as I like to be different

Jessica Zenspa range is lovely, no peppermint, more lemongrassy and citrus-y.

Only snag is It’s a bit difficult to get hold of if you don’t have an account with them x

I use SmartSpa by Zoya. My clients rave over the White Tea scent. It's very clean smelling with just an undertone of mint.

Latest posts

Back