Spa Pedicure "stuff"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LayStar

<strong>Jugsy Geek</strong>
Reaction score
Hey Geekettes!!!!!!

Need some CND advice...what is worth getting - the massage oil or the massage silk? What's the difference??

Also...how much use could I get out of the SpaPedicure Mini Tote ?? In other words...roughly, how many pedicures could I do using the amount that is given??

Any advice would be great thnx

xxlaylaxx

Massage Oil is just as it says, a blend of many different aromatherapeutic and exotic oils and coconut surfactant which helps give the perfect balance of Grip and glide that you need in a massage. Can be used all over the body for any massage treatment.

Massage silk is an oil-free massage product for those who prefer no oils on their skin - maybe if they are wearing trousers etc. Has a lovely slightly warming effect too.

Your massage product, whichever one you choose, is the product you will use up the quickest during treatments. In a mini tote your could probably get 4-6 applications if you are doing foot and lower leg massage. You may get more uses from the other products in the tote.

Remember the mini tote is a retail item and therefore does not contain All the profesional products used during a SpaPedicure treatment. There is no SeaSerum for instance which is the callus softening treatment.

Thanks Geeg :) I know that not all the products are in the tote, but I cant really affored the products on their own, so buying that would probably be better off to start with, hey Im a student, we're not supposed to have money!! ;)
I dont offer pedicures professionally, I only do mine, family, friends etc so wouldnt need heaps of it! I already have the cucumber heel therapy, sea salt glow and marine masque and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah they're LOVELY!

xxlaylaxx

the cucumber heel therapy is fabulous!!!
smilieturtle.gif

Roughly how long would you say a spa pedicure should take?

Also could anyone tell me the order that I should use the products from the professional kit in and directions. I only have the Tote bag like Layla because I couldn't afford the professional kit and although I'm not a student I am the mother of a young baby!! I do hope to get the professional very soon though! :D

You're help would be very much appreciated.

Kelly, go to here... http://www.creative4pros.com/creativespa.html and click on SPAPEDICURE HOW TO

;)

xxlaylaxx

Thanx Layla. You're a star :thumbsup:

Roughly how long would you say a spa pedicure should take?

Hi Kelly

A Spa Pedicure takes me an hour :sunny:

Do you use Creative's Spa Pedicure or another system?

I use CND's Spa Pedicure system.

I love their Spa Pedicure stuff - especially the Marine Masque. I've only got the tote bag as I said earlier. I'm still saving my pennies for the Professional kit!

Yayyyyyayaya!! I got my tote today in the post!! Gona try it out in a mo!! My feet need some serious TLC!

xxlaylaxx

The stuff is a dream!!! Give your feet lots of TLC - they deserve it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back