Spa/salon range, any recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam@mps

Reaction score
Hi all,

Im after some recommendations for my beauty salon, I was using Guinot and I do love their Hydradermie Lift etc, but I feel im ready for a change, as their products can be quite expensive to retail, or maybe im just not in love with brand anymore. I still use Environ, which is great for results driven products, but feel you dont get those lovely relaxing aroma's you get with essential oils etc. Id like a brand that does spa like body treatments too if possible. Thanks :)

Hi ,

I use "Payot Paris" for my luxury skincare brand. Their lockdown learning has been absolutely brilliant. Sometimes a one to one with the trainer which I have really enjoyed.
The products are outstanding and there is excellent product information available and as with each new launch a training session has been given.
If you are already trading with Alan Howard, you will find that they are the UK authorised suppliers. You can get to know the brand and its unique blend of scientific, herbalist and galenic roots.

I have learned 3 new spa treatments during the lockdown and practised via their training academy videos. I hope to be fully up to speed by the time we re open because I have committed to doing 2 of the new massages in my first week back. ( silly me ....no pressure ah?)

You mention aromatherapy, and whilst it is not an aromatherapy brand its formulas of massage oils and cocooning massage creams very much fulfils that need, but in a different way. I still have my aromatherapy oils and it is still on my menu so there's no choosing one over another. It's just about refreshing my treatments.

The Payot facial and body treatment list is massive and there are a lot to get to grips with. I have picked and chosen which treatment I want to add to my menu, it doesn't have to be all of them. Their signature 42 step facial massage procedure totally blows my pre existing French facial out of the water. My husband has been my lucky lock down guinea pig and he isn't normally one for sentiment. He has said that I have to tell my clients that they are in for a real treat.

Hi all,

Im after some recommendations for my beauty salon, I was using Guinot and I do love their Hydradermie Lift etc, but I feel im ready for a change, as their products can be quite expensive to retail, or maybe im just not in love with brand anymore. I still use Environ, which is great for results driven products, but feel you dont get those lovely relaxing aroma's you get with essential oils etc. Id like a brand that does spa like body treatments too if possible. Thanks :)

Hi Sam
I cannot recommend more highly the exceptional Italian Skincare House - [Comfort Zone]. UK. range. I was the first UK client for this outstanding Italian Skincare house 25 years ago and have never looked back. I have recently retired (at 74) and begged to continue on the Retail front. Comfort Zone was the best decision I ever made. Do go on to their website and then don't hesitate to contact Tracy Brasenell Comfort Zone UK Manager. You will be bowled over by the brand, their accomplishments, training, product range, marketing - I'm just passionate about the brand.
Best Wishes
Josephine Apap (Hayward)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your recommendations. I'll give them both a look ☺️

Considering your preferences, you might want to check out Elemis. Their products offer luxurious spa-like experiences with amazing aromas, and they also have a range of body treatments. Plus, their retail options might be more budget-friendly.
When I looked at Elemis last year, their opening order was £4k of stock (plus VAT), plus committal to buying £10k (plus VAT) of stock per year, which seems quite an ask, and an agreement to take on their BIOTEC machine soon after taking on the opening order.

Whilst I don't think the Elemis retail prices are ridiculous, I'm not sure I'd describe them as 'budget-friendly'. Many of their moisturisers are in the £95 - £160 price bracket!

Latest posts

Back