Spa weekend for couples?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holliex

Reaction score
I want to go on a spa weekend with my boyfriend for my birthday in September. Has anyone been to one with their partner that they can recommend? X

Ohh I've been hinting at my boyfriend for a spa break to, have a look at lastminute.com - they've got spa breaks on there I was looking last night & came across it :) I've never been on a spa break so would be interested to know where people recommend! Xxxx

Carden Park near Chester is nice!

Ohh I've been hinting at my boyfriend for a spa break to, have a look at lastminute.com - they've got spa breaks on there I was looking last night & came across it :) I've never been on a spa break so would be interested to know where people recommend! Xxxx

Thankyou. It was my boyfriends suggestion actually. So excited never been to one before either x

Can anyone else recommend any more places? X

I can recommend row hill grange in Kent - we had a lovely stay there.. And blue water shopping centre is about 5 miles away with great shops and restaurants. A great weekend trip x

I can recommend row hill grange in Kent - we had a lovely stay there.. And blue water shopping centre is about 5 miles away with great shops and restaurants. A great weekend trip x

Thankyou. Is it for couples? X

Can highly recommend Aqua Sana at Centre Parcs, Sherwood Forest, Notts. (You don't have to stay at Centre Parcs to use the spa)
Therapists are really good, you can have dual treatments for couples, the spa itself is amazing, so many different steam rooms, jacuzzi/whirlpool/water jets etc... to use! The treatment rooms are beautiful too :)

Id 2nd aqua sana, there's one in each centreparcs, so you may have one not too far away, they are man friendly and a great intro to spas without feeling nervous and if it gets a bit too girly for him there lots of other things he can do like take a bike out

Sent from my GT-P3110 using SalonGeek

Scarlett in Cornwall it's a couples hotel near Newquay it's 5 star it has natural pools looking over the beach out to sea right in the beach. couples treatments, mitchellin star food! Been there its amazing infact my friend and her partner went there from Sunday to Monday and she said its amazing too google it xxx

Can highly recommend Aqua Sana at Centre Parcs, Sherwood Forest, Notts. (You don't have to stay at Centre Parcs to use the spa)
Therapists are really good, you can have dual treatments for couples, the spa itself is amazing, so many different steam rooms, jacuzzi/whirlpool/water jets etc... to use! The treatment rooms are beautiful too :)

Sounds lovely! I actually wanted somewhere in this area so this sounds perfect! Thankyou x

Id 2nd aqua sana, there's one in each centreparcs, so you may have one not too far away, they are man friendly and a great intro to spas without feeling nervous and if it gets a bit too girly for him there lots of other things he can do like take a bike out

Man friendly sounds great! Will defiantly be looking into this one, Thankyou! X

Scarlett in Cornwall it's a couples hotel near Newquay it's 5 star it has natural pools looking over the beach out to sea right in the beach. couples treatments, mitchellin star food! Been there its amazing infact my friend and her partner went there from Sunday to Monday and she said its amazing too google it xxx

Thankyou, I love Cornwall but this may be a bit to far for us to travel for a weekend :( xx

I've just googled it and the place looks fab!!! Might have to start dropping some hints with the hubby lol!! ;)

I've just googled it and the place looks fab!!! Might have to start dropping some hints with the hubby lol!! ;)

Lol! Cornwall is lovely x

We had a luxury spa break at centre parcs elveden forest this year. It's the only centre parcs that currently have the luxury spa suites on the spa site and yes they are pure luxury!!

We had champagne on arrival and our own concierge host to welcome us and store our luggage and be available to help us throughout our stay. A great day in the spa and lunch, a nice big bubble bath in our suite where I relaxed and ate chocolate covered strawberrys and drank more champagne whilst watching tv!!!!! a Indian take away deliver to our suite(didn't want to leave suite!) the most amazing continental breakfast on our balcony over looking the golf course and another day in spa and the treatments over the weekend were fab. I had the best body massage I've ever had there.

It wasn't cheap, but they do offers occasionally so you might get lucky.
We are planning on doing this every year.

Hth xx

We had a luxury spa break at centre parcs elveden forest this year. It's the only centre parcs that currently have the luxury spa suites on the spa site and yes they are pure luxury!!

We had champagne on arrival and our own concierge host to welcome us and store our luggage and be available to help us throughout our stay. A great day in the spa and lunch, a nice big bubble bath in our suite where I relaxed and ate chocolate covered strawberrys and drank more champagne whilst watching tv!!!!! a Indian take away deliver to our suite(didn't want to leave suite!) the most amazing continental breakfast on our balcony over looking the golf course and another day in spa and the treatments over the weekend were fab. I had the best body massage I've ever had there.

Hth xx

That sounds amazing Thankyou! Be lovely to do that every year.
I'm really looking forward to it. Something iv never done before xx

Hth xx

Oh wow! Sounds lush! We're about 1/2 hour away from sherwood, I know a few people who go a few times a year just for twilight (6-9?) which is very reasonable , it kinda bridges the gap between posho and health club, very accessible! Let us know where you choose and what you thought in the end OP

Latest posts

Back