SpaManicure course woes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
debbiepromotions said:
I wanted to let everyone know I am booked on my spa manicure morning. I spoke to Tracey and she was really, really, really lovely and sooooooo helpful.
Thanks to Mr and Mrs Geek for their help, without them I would have had my winge and missed out on what will be a beautiful morning.

That's great to hear Debbie :thumbsup: - I shall be telling my friend to get back up there and get her training too as she came upon exactly the same problem at the Essex 1SNS as she wasn't keen to do the pedicure training either and assumed as you did when she initially purchased the kit that the free training was for either/or and not with the purchase of both!

Hope you enjoy it Debs ;)

Ok, just to make everyone who had to pay £50 feel slightly better - I attended the Creative Spa Manicure Course 2 weeks ago here in Dublin and had to pay 130 Euro which is around £93.00! :evil: This is the latest thing to make me think that in Ireland we get well and truly ripped off when it comes to nails. If the price difference is going to be so huge I'll think twice before booking again with them. I bought the larger of the two Manicure kits with the video in too. I was also more than slightly disappointed with the 'certificate' I received - it wasn't like my nice Foundation Course cert, (ok, so that's a few years old), but was handwritten in front of me at the end of the course - I had been hoping for a printed one, especially considering the price I'd had to pay for the course. Is this the sort of cert Creative are giving out now (mine was an A4 sheet of purple paper, with the Creative logo on the left hand side, and a picture of a blonde woman standing there - on the right hand was space for the details to be handwritten/typed, or was I given a 'quickie' cert? :x [/u]

Actually, i'm sure i saw on the notice board in Hammersmith, when I did my pre masters that they do Spa Manicures courses for free.

Check with Angelica, she's great. :)

Jane said:
Glad to hear that Debbie. I'd better call HO again tomorrow as nobody got back to me on Monday as promised and I've already parted with my £50.
Enjoy the course, the Spa Manicure products are great!
Jane

Jane,

Tracy H here from the Academy in Essex. Just to let you know that your refund was sent out yesterday (Weds) so you should get it tomorrow. If it doesnt arrive for any reason then give me a call on Monday and I will sort for you.

Apologies for anybody that has been misled with the costings of this course. We had staff changes at the beginning of the year and it seems that this was one of the things that got overlooked. I walked into a pile of paperwork in February and I'm just getting to the bottom of everything now...so hopefully (with the help of HO) we should be nice and organised and mistakes like this wont happen again.

Any other probs then give me a call!

Tracy
xx

Thankyou very much Tracey for sorting it out so quickly, it arrived today.
Jane

JackieMc said:
This is the latest thing to make me think that in Ireland we get well and truly ripped off when it comes to nails.

-ack- That sounds squiffy Jackie... Ill get our team to look into the situation ASAP (bear with us though as we are smack dab in middle of moving corprate HQ and about to start a Creative Institute as well).
I will post this message onto Janet who is our Creative Academy Administration Manager tomorrow.
Ill PM you when I get some more information.

ps... I have changed the topic of this thread to a better title ;)

Thanks Mr Geek! I've been slowly simmering since I read I could have done the course for free in the UK, I go back there every month so could have fitted it in then. :rolleyes: I'll wait to hear if you have any news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back