spangles nail art course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

emmalouisa

Reaction score
hi has anyone done there 1 day course in nail art its on special offer at the mo for £40 plus buy the kit on the day just wanted some opinions and are there nail art kits anygood as im just starting out??
thanxs xx

Ive done this it was great fun - and I thought good value for money...but I've never done anyelese to compare ...(once I did this I was off and running as its your creativity that counts)...PS if you dont have an airbrush this is ideal...hope you enjoy which ever you end up doing...

i have done the course ,it aint bad but i wish i had spent the hundred quid on something better like put it towards my airbrushing course, as i dont do any free hand nail art now only airbrushing, but if you have got the money spare then it is a good course, good luck

dee said:
i have done the course ,it aint bad but i wish i had spent the hundred quid on something better like put it towards my airbrushing course, as i dont do any free hand nail art now only airbrushing, but if you have got the money spare then it is a good course, good luck
Hi i wouldn't disagree with Dee and think this to is a sensibile idea - But on the other hand most tech's dont do nail art as often as we might like (based on a poll ran on this site not so long ago) so to keep your costs down this is a good starting block I have over 80 (and i'd like to think fabulous designs) in free hand and it is still growing... anyway keep researching and see what you feel will suit you best....

hi yes im just starting and the airbrush course with creative including airbrush is £400 plus vat i need to do my foundation course first so im gonna give spangles a go as its on offer
thanxs for your help

Where is this offer on? Is it at Sallys?

Sammie

emmalouisa said:
hi has anyone done there 1 day course in nail art its on special offer at the mo for £40 plus buy the kit on the day just wanted some opinions and are there nail art kits anygood as im just starting out??
thanxs xx

hi sammie just booked it all there courses are a third off phone 0845 601 0196 and they will tell you the nearest venue
xx

Thanx will do.

Sammie

emmalouisa said:
hi sammie just booked it all there courses are a third off phone 0845 601 0196 and they will tell you the nearest venue
xx

hi hunny: like Fab Freak (Lou) i've done the Spangles one day nail art course and totally agree with her - its really good fun, good value for money and I thought the kit was very comprehensive. Like any nail tech. who is a wannabe artist, I have added other stuff to it but you really dont need to. For me its ideal coz none of my clients would be interested in airbrushing so i couldnt justify the expense of the airbrush and course. However, i do find that people do want freehand nail art (especially for the summer on their tootsies :) ).

Go for it and enjoy!

Bestwishes

I'd agree that the Spangles course is worth doing - I did it last year and, although basic, I did teach you many different freehand methods and give you a good basic knowledge to build on.

For £40 I'd snap it up! :biggrin:

HTHs,

G. xx

i did this course and it was good. head office said we had to buy the kit, but on the day the trainer said it wasnt compulsory and all the stuff was provided for our use. :cool:

Hi again Emma

I think that Angel Fingers had a real softie for a teacher :) so best to assume you will need the money for the kit. In any case, you'd want to buy the kit coz there's nothing more frustrating than being all fired up and wanting to try stuff and not have anything to try it on :)

Let us know how you get on? When did you say the course was?

Hi, i did the spangles nail art course too and loved it. The trainer i had told us to buy the kit so we had everything you need to practise at home, then we used virtually everything the trainer brought with her. Its certainly a good price.

I do my Aunt's nails every two weeks, she has very long nails herself so just has them overlayed. The one thing i love is she always has nail art, different everytime. She used to go to a salon and have airbrushing done, but she says she actually prefers the free hand that i do, so there you go i don't think you can really go wrong, especially for that price......snap it up!!!:)

The spangles course is based on product application knowledge and the correct use of tools and brushes, so is a very good foundation for you to build on.

Once completed you would be able to use other products knowing you have the skills to apply the product.

Airbrushing is a natural advance from freehand techniques, and if you are mobile is easier for you to carry around with you than a full airbrushing kit.

Have fun
Tracey Stephenson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back