Spanish - Can anyone translate ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newatnails

Reaction score
Hi guys,
On top of everything else going on a.t.m, I am trying to do a bit of mobile work on the golf course I live here in Spain, next month as my salon is closed and July believe it or not is turning out to be very quiet. I need to do a fly in English and Spanish because mainly the people who come here on hol next month will be Spanish, could anyone translate it for me ?:biggrin:

Haven't you managed to befriend any of your Spanish neighbours...surely that would be the quickest and easiest way to do this.

Be careful if using a translator as it could end up not making any sense to the Spanish.
I too would try and get help from a local. I am sure they wouldn't mind.
Sorry i can't help and good luck.

Haven't you managed to befriend any of your Spanish neighbours...surely that would be the quickest and easiest way to do this.
I do have a friend who usually does it for me, but she has been so busy lately, I don't have the heart to ask her and she is going away this week for a couple of weeks, so don't want to add to her frustrations. The internet translators are no good at all, they don't translate into correct Spanish. Nevermind, I will think of something else

I used a free online translator and although most of the content was fine, when I said that 'I felt emotional when they left', it tranlated into me being hysterical and having to be restrained LOL.

could anyone translate it for me ?:biggrin:
drop it to me on a private message and I'll do my best, then I'll ask my son (who is virtually fluent) to check it :D

I may still have some copies of flyers i did for my salon here if your stuck. I gathered up as many promo leaflets from other hair and beauty places before I opened which gave us an idea of what local dialects they use...here in Andalucia many of the 'proper' Spanish words are not used at all and make you seem very posh 'and foreign' if you use them locally. I know i have Spanish record cards and aftercare leaflets etc still in my file.

I can. I`m 100 % spanish and 100% swedish.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back