Special beauty treat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babydollmama

Reaction score
Hi skin geeks. It's my 30th birthday next month and although I'd quite happily let it pass by with no fuss, my hubby is insisting I go out and have a bit of a pamper. Can anyone suggest a really lovely treatment I could have done?

Ideally I'd like something where I could actually see a difference (if you know what I mean) as opposed to a massage or something.

Thanks loads x

why not have your eyelashes done, or hair extensions, or nails even!!!!!!
better to see a result i think imo!
or what about a new hair do????

Thanks hun, love the idea of the eyelashes! Or maybe makeup or facial. My hair is unbelievably thick so extensions would probably cost me millions lol!

Funny you should mention nails too, since I've trained I always do my own but it can be a real chore.

x

Yeah, eyelash extensions would be good....or how about a body wrap with a mani or facial whilst you're wrapped up (usually for about an hour).

Have you thought about combining a beauty treatment with a psychic or tarot reading?

Thanks Amy, a wrap would be lovely, I'm spoilt for choice now!

Hot Stone Massage is divine, its got to be one of the most relaxing treatments.

I do like Body Wraps but to see a noticable difference you need to have a course, on the first one the only difference i have ever seen is the condition of the skin improved . hths

I would either do a Hot Stone Massage, or a facial. Both lovely and relaxing.
Enjoy, whatever you choose.:green:

Why don't you call around your local spa's and find out what their mid week offers are? Monday to Thursday we offer a package, including lunch and use of the facilities (pool, jacuzzi, steam room, gym) for a hugely dicounted rate. Why settle for one treatment when you can have 3?:wink2:

I do like Body Wraps but to see a noticable difference you need to have a course, on the first one the only difference i have ever seen is the condition of the skin improved . hths

Really hun? Which range of wraps do you use?

With Universal Contour Wrap all my clients lose a minimum of 6" or they are wrapped again free of charge! Average inch loss on the first wrap is about 8-10" and my clients can expect to lose around 12-20" after a course of three, all depending on their size and toxin deposits.

Have Them All!

See I knew I was asking the right people!!!

I've had the universal contour wrap before but that was years ago so may go for that again.

thanks all of you x

Really hun? Which range of wraps do you use?

With Universal Contour Wrap all my clients lose a minimum of 6" or they are wrapped again free of charge! Average inch loss on the first wrap is about 8-10" and my clients can expect to lose around 12-20" after a course of three, all depending on their size and toxin deposits.

I used to use Decleor & Dermalogica, but i was thinking more of the "relaxing" body wraps as opposed to the inch loss ones like universal contour wrap where there is an instant difference, soz for the confusion ! xx

Why not follow it all up with having your hair done and a makeover?

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm one of those really strange girls that hates having her hair done!!! Really like the make up idea though! x

Latest posts

Back