Special holiday ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
Ok fellow geeks I'm looking for some ideas :)

It's my 25th wedding anniversary next october and I'm looking to book a really nice holiday something a bit special for me and my hubby.
I was thinking on a cruise but don't have an idea where to start so I thought I would give you guys a shout and get your experiences.

Any ideas would be appreciated :hug: :Love:

Cruise are fantastic value for money for the places you go but from my experience the best holiday is a African safari , you can do half safari half beach if you like to break it up and it really is amazing - also have a look on virgin holidays they do fab trips such as America tours and fly drive trips

We have booked an amazing holiday to Australia through a company called freedom Australia and they sort everything such as flights transfers food trips the lot - you can choose different places to stop off on the way - there is also freedom Aisa aswell

Hope this helps we went on a carribean cruise for our honeymoon. It all depends on what you like but we thought it would have been better if we went as a big group

Have a look at baobab beach resort in Kenya that's where we went for out safari trip

Sorry for long post - pm me if you want any more info - travel is my favourite subject I could blab on all day 😜👍

Laura 🐶 x

If you don't fancy a cruise go to Gran Bahia Príncipe in Cayo Laventado Dominican Republic!!

It's a desert island with one hotel in there that can only be reached by boat. It's 100% luxury!! They drive you round the island on little golf buggies so you don't have to walk. It's all inclusive. All your drinks are branded (and unlimited) there are 4 pools so there is always a quiet on which is nice.

After showing a friend my pics he booked it for his honeymoon. It costs about £1600 pp for two weeks xxx

I would ask how long will you be away for? We did a safari in Kenya and it's a bit much if you're only going away for a week. We have travelled a lot and I would say from my personal experience that Dubai was my favourite, we stayed 3 nights there, then picked up a cruise ship and went around the UAE. Also what would your budget be? For total luxe why not go Maldives, Mauritius, or the Seychelles.

Latest posts

Back