Special occasion hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disneyprincess1999

Reaction score
Hiya I'm a qualified hairdresser, I'm wanting to go into doing just special occasion hair , so what are your tips, how did you start out and how do you get clients ??? Thanks, xx

Go on a course I went on a L’Oréal one think it was called hair up tricks and tips, take plenty of photos post them on social media to make potential clients aware you offer occasion hair. Make sure you use relevant hash tags and make clients know you have A Instagram, and get them to spread the word to friends / family etc. Xx

Go on a course I went on a L’Oréal one think it was called hair up tricks and tips, take plenty of photos post them on social media to make potential clients aware you offer occasion hair. Make sure you use relevant hash tags and make clients know you have A Instagram, and get them to spread the word to friends / family etc. Xx

Thanks xx

I did a day's training at my local suppliers Capital. It was a good course and the tutor was very helpful ☺️

I did a day's training at my local suppliers Capital. It was a good course and the tutor was very helpful [emoji5]

What was the course called ?? Thanks

Latest posts

Back