Special Offers on Spray Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Thought this would be a good thread for everyone who does Spray tanning to share there special offers which they provide to their clients, to give others ideas. :hug:

i dont do special offers as such, but offer a special price for 2 people that come together. Mainly because it saves time, 2 spray tans, takes abt 30 minutes, i will do £30 for both. otherwise its £20 each.

remember by having 2 people come together, they are more likely to talk about the experience, and he more peo;ple you 'do' the more word of mouth u will get!

Hey everyone!

Thought this would be a good thread for everyone who does Spray tanning to share there special offers which they provide to their clients, to give others ideas. :hug:
Hi,
I do spray tans for £15 each, the salon is not in a very rich area, so I have had to keep my prices low, I feel they are too low, I offer a top up tan within 7 days for £12, Now I do have a lot of repeat customers. I was about to put my prices up for the New Year and I am sure it would have been OK, But I have decided to move salons & offer mobile aswel, so that is when I will introduce my new prices. Lotsa luv x :hug:

I also do two people for £30 or if it is a prom or a wedding and they haven't had a tan before I do two tans for £30 so every one is happy with the tan and the colour in advance of their special occassion.

why not offer a course of treatments for a discounted price

Hey everyone!

I am a nosy person and if i want to know something i will ask :lol:
i have a question for you,
on your profile you have put that you are a mobile spray tan business, but you are 16 yrs old so how do you have a mobile business ?

I am a nosy person and if i want to know something i will ask :lol:
i have a question for you,
on your profile you have put that you are a mobile spray tan business, but you are 16 yrs old so how do you have a mobile business ?

Because as soon as i turnt 16 i took the training for spray tanning and i go to peoples houses they come to mine to have spray tans advertise just like everyone else?

So you walk or get the bus to peoples homes ?
i thought the term mobile referred to driving that is why i was asking, i know you are old enough to be qualified it was the driving bit i was worried about lol

Thats what mums are for lolol she takes me to peoples homes and waits outside for me. But i really cant wait to get my driving lessons started this year wen i turn 17 will be allot easyer.x

So you walk or get the bus to peoples homes ?
i thought the term mobile referred to driving that is why i was asking, i know you are old enough to be qualified it was the driving bit i was worried about lol
The same thing entered my head aswell...i think 16 is very young to be mobile as a beauty therapist,i thought a 2 year course in beauty therapy would be a rudiment to be a beauty therapist....you see i am not an advocate for home courses

Last edited:
The same thing entered my head aswell...i think 16 is very young to be mobile as a beauty therapist,i thought a 2 year course in beauty therapy would be a rudiment to be a beauty therapist....you see i am not an advocate for one day courses:)

16 is the legal age to work in any industry, With spray tanning 1 day cours is all it will be anywhere u go if its home or college i had a couture lady come to me to teach me which is what most people do x

16 is the legal age to work in any industry, With spray tanning 1 day cours is all it will be anywhere u go if its home or college i had a couture lady come to me to teach me which is what most people do x

Fair play.
As long as you've had the training and got insurance then I'm sure you will be fine hun.

think i will take my age off getting allot of judgements :cry:x

Mobile i do £18 for a full body, £10 for half and book 2 for £30

In the Salon i am going to be workin in (in a dif area) i will be charging £25 for a full bod, £15 for half body, 2 for £40

xx

hi ya I do the tan together for £30.00

spray tan parties where they have 5 paying clients and the host is free, at the parties I ask if any one wants to host a party and if they book the host at the party gets £5. voucher of as well for her next tan, and so on which goes down well as the host of the party gets one of her mates to book one once the party is over the host gets her free voucher in the post or if the host is at her friends party she can use her voucher there. it does drum up more business.

January offer is half price spray tan £10. normal price £20. promote that well in ad

In feb I have done a 10% special offer on all my treatments to keep my ticking over

In march I will have a free gift for many of my treatments and 5% off all luxury treatments

April back to normal as weddings etc coming through. that is just a taste of some of my special offers I do to get in the clients, I still make a profit, and pay my bills.

i dont do special offers as such, but offer a special price for 2 people that come together. Mainly because it saves time, 2 spray tans, takes abt 30 minutes, i will do £30 for both. otherwise its £20 each.

remember by having 2 people come together, they are more likely to talk about the experience, and he more peo;ple you 'do' the more word of mouth u will get!
Quiet right...another angle for you to think about is getting the boy's in for a tan....if you were to tell every female customer to bring in their boyfreind/husband or partner next time you will do a couples session at a discounted price ...us guy's generaly are wary about stripping off in front of a stranger (give us a few beers and we dont mind of course:))and also a bit uncertain of whats going to happen etc....so with the girlfreind together the session can be made good fun...bet you the guy's will come back on their own once they know what its all about and having enjoyed the compliments from everyone about their fantastic tan...remember the guy's are getting vain nowdays and are begining to spend huge amounts of money on looking good...just try it for a couple of weeks and hopefully you will substantially increase your customer base ..

My idea is kinda similar to Sharon H. I just do some tans after work. am going to go round the offices in our area and say to the receptionist if she gets 4 people to book in for a tan then she can get her's done for free.
nicole xxx

i think the 2 tans for £30 is a great idea.
i have a loyalty card scheme so the 6th
tan is free. i also offer a weekly top up
cheaper.

Latest posts

Back