special show prices

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
hi everyone......i am desperate to do the creative foundation course as i am feeling a bit better right now (fingers crossed it keeps up) but what i was wondering is if i went to one of the nail shows, is there any special deals on training courses....i know some companies do this...essential nails do thier home learn courses at special prices for the nail shows too

could anyone give me any info on this or would i need to phone head office and speak to someone there?

stanleyann

Hi StanleyAnn - we did do an Olympia Show Deal for Brisa but I am afraid the FDFC is as it stands. The fact that you get a £120 Kit + the Nail Trainer actually menas the cost of 4 days is really not that much!! Also, you heard it here - the price for the FDFC will be going up - we haven't changed it in 3 years and we will be re-vamping this course totally to make it even better - watch this space!!

thanks for the info mrs geek.......i did read on here that if you have your own training hand and you dont need one supplied with the course then the price of the course is reduced to compensate for that....i am wondering now though wether it is worth waiting for the new revamped course to be available before booking on, even though it is going to be dearer.....i know you cant discuss prices on here but do you know if there is likely to be a big difference in price?

stanleyann

It can only be a change for the better can`t it?
I believe one of the changes were gonna be making to the course was to make it 5 days instead of 4, adding in the next step class.
Its still gonna be a hell of an education not to miss whether you do it now or wait

stanleyann said:
thanks for the info mrs geek.......i did read on here that if you have your own training hand and you dont need one supplied with the course then the price of the course is reduced to compensate for that....i am wondering now though wether it is worth waiting for the new revamped course to be available before booking on, even though it is going to be dearer.....i know you cant discuss prices on here but do you know if there is likely to be a big difference in price?

stanleyann
Hi, I'd be interetsed to hear the answer on this too as I'd like to the the FDFC but just saving up my pennies - it's handy to know how many! - likely not able to do it until July/Aug - will the new course be in place by then?

B

On price, when I know, I will let you know!! Debs is correct in what she has said but everything will be revamped INCLUDING assessment!!

thanks again for the info....i know what debs is saying is very true but i think i might hang out a little longer now to see if the new revamped course becomes available soon......i would hate to think i done the course one week and a new revamped course became available the following week ....that would totally rip my knitting :D ....lol

stanleyann

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back