Speed Dating

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Have any of you ever been speed dating?
Any funny stories or disasters?

Yes I have ... I forget the reason why but it was for a class.. it was pretty weird, trying to get to know someone within a few minutes hahaha.. but it was alright... I sat across this guy once and he told me all this stuff about his life, how he went to jail when he was 17 how he's been married four times and didn't have any kids... he looked about 20 something and I found out he was like almost 40... when I asked why he went to jail he said for domestic abuse... I just remember I started laughing coz I thought he was joking coz he said it all comfortable like and I'm like YOURE HERE TO DATE SOMEONE AND YOU TELL THEM THIS!? lol but it's fun...why you gonna try this?

not my thread but "bumping" this - there must be some more funny / interesting / weird stories. Have never been speed dating myself, but have contemplated it .......

not my thread but "bumping" this - there must be some more funny / interesting / weird stories. Have never been speed dating myself, but have contemplated it .......

Thanks for the bump Elaine :)
Would have thought there'd be more to this thread than there has been. Even if not speed dating but other dating funnies...oh well....

maybe we're the only few "saddo's" that have been / contemplated it lol:biggrin: (Dont really believe that tho!)

Would Love to go speed dating!! Half of me would love to give myself the whole second life and just pretend im this ultra rich glam person and see how many people wanted to know more lool! (obv I wouldn't see them again) xx

I don't speed date coz I'm married lol but that first story I was lmao....

ASIF you tell someone you'd been inside for domestic abuse lol note like being honest. wonder if he got shacked up?! haha x

Latest posts

Back