Spelling mistooks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snugglepuss

Reaction score
I know how some of our Geeky friends HATE spelling gafs and grammer :Look_left:smack: grammar so have fun with these links :green:

(BTW it's not a dig at anyone - especially those with dyslexia)

spelling mistakes

50 Common Spelling Errors

BMUP Spelling Mistake road sign,Sign Board, , Clean Funny Pictures, photos by TENSIONNOT.COM

These are funny - where do you find em from Snuggs . x x x

Oh and i was scared there would be a link to all my posts (I am dyslexic).

Oooh very good!!!

I got lots wrong tho. :o

And there was me thinking I was good at spelling. Doh!!!

:o :o :o

Haha on the internet dating site I am using it is so funny how many people are looking for a "quite life" and love to go "sking" My fave one I came across today was someone looking for a good Drining partner .... hmm can't remember the last time I had a really good drine!

Loved this game,fab thankyou.xx

This is brill Deb. About 5 years ago, when I discovered my eldest daughter was dyslexic, I attended a fab course for teachers, teaching assistants and parents of dyslexic children.

Okay, so take a classroom full of 50 educated people (I was the only one present as a parent. The rest were teachers or assistants). We were given a list of about 20 words. The task was to find the word with the spelling mistake.

At the end of the task, we were all certain we had found our word!! Turned out that we were all wrong. Every single word on the board was incorrect and not one of us educated peeps had picked it up!!:green:

It was a fantastic exercise and the point was to show how much more difficult it is for peeps with learning difficulties to spell correctly.

I attempted 50 common spelling errors and gave up because I knew I would get many of them wrong. Hence I keep a dictionary with me but can't find it under my pile of papers:lol:. Hope my spelling is correct:green:? xx

That was fun, i will be brave and admit to getting 12 wrong :o

Latest posts

Back