SPMU - from wooden outbuilding?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joannec79

Reaction score
Hi all,

Wondering if you can help?! I am really keen in retraining and becoming an SPMU technician, and working from home. We are currently in the process of buying a new property, and the house has a very large wooden outbuilding at the end of garden (current owner is a lash and tan technician). The outbuilding has 4 rooms, power, wooden flooring and running water/sink. Would this be an adequate area to run an SPMU business from? I wasn’t sure whether there were any specific rules regarding the type of premises, due to the clinical nature. Really appreciate any help or guidance you can provide!

Thank you all x

I think you should be fine, as running water is one of the main requirements, but do check with your local council as they are all different and have different requirements. Sounds fab.

Good luck

Vic x

I think you should be fine, as running water is one of the main requirements, but do check with your local council as they are all different and have different requirements. Sounds fab.

Good luck

Vic x
Ah brilliant, thank you so much! So much to learn and get to grips with! Xx

Latest posts

Back