SPMU help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SassyOne

Reaction score
Hello
I'm looking for some advice please, I have had a look through SMPU threads but hoping for some up to date advice from current artists.
My brain is slightly frazzled so trying to break it down.
I have been interested in starting this as a new career for the last couple of years and I am in a position to bite the bullet and book training.
I have decided I want to start with just brows, machine and microblading then increase my skill set moving onto other areas of SMPU but there are so many companies I have saved info and my mind is boggled! So some personal experiences would be fantastic

If you can help advice with any of the following, I would be grateful

I am in Hampshire but willing to travel for the right course so that is not a problem and I am looking for recommendations for excellent training with good after support ?

Any information on licencing and insurance?
I am looking at having a lodge put in my garden to work from, is this an issue with licencing or does anyone else do this?

Also the machine and equipment, I have no idea what I am looking at , lots of training courses come with machine but whats good and whats not. I know companies are going to be loyal to their brand but I have no idea what I am looking for?

This is a huge step for me, I am in the hair and beauty industry with a client base and previously worked as an educator but I want to solely do SPMU and if I don't do this now I never will so I would love some input on the above or anything else I should be aware of

Thanks for reading

Such a shame no one answered as im in the same position.

Can you pm me the answers to all your questions you asked please. Wanting to do this myself. Thanks x

I have trained now. Very happy. Pm if you would like info x
Can you pm me details of the course you did and any other info please :)

Hi there,

I'm also Hampshire based so would be really interested to hear who you trained with? Am in processing of buying new house with huge log cabin, so would love any info or advice as starting from complete scratch! Xx

Hi I'm also looking into this but there's so many different companies I don't know who to go for. I've looked at Tracey Giles and dermace in particular. I know of a few people that have done the training but were very unhappy so i want to get it right. Any help welcome x

Latest posts

Back