SPMU legislation and council requirements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinkyboots33

Reaction score
OMG I'm actually freaking out here with all of the legislation and council requirements. Does everyone has a separate waiting area? What about if you work from home [emoji33]

Hi. I have been looking into this too. You have to have a licence yourself and the premises has to have a licence too. I am in Lincoln and cost vary depending on where you are. My licence is £30 and premises is £160. Room has to have wipe clean floor and walls and a sink.

It's a mind field out there isn't it. Start my course on Monday, very exited but nervous too! Spoke to a guy frm the council and he said the main things were waiting area, wash hand basin and washable surface. You yo trained yet?

Yeah just done course so trying to sort everything out to get started.

OMG I'm actually freaking out here with all of the legislation and council requirements. Does everyone has a separate waiting area? What about if you work from home [emoji33]
what is spmu

what is spmu

Semi Permanent Make Up - tattoo eye-liner, lip liner, etc.

I think Council requirements can vary from district to district, but things like wipe clean floors are standard with any kind of skin piercing, including ear-piercing/nose/etc.

Latest posts

Back