SPMU - Sarah Palin's Make-Up???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruth Mills

Reaction score
Have just read this article on the Daily Mail web site, Lippygate: US election furore as Palin critics say she has tattooed lip-liner | Mail Online - where it alleges that Sarah Palin had permanent lip liner done - seems a bit immaterial to me whether she has or not - but they seem to be making one heck of a fuss about it in the States!!!

What do people reckon on here, and is it bad publicity for semi-permanent make-up - or will it be good for business by making the procedure more widely known???

I can't believe anybody cares tbh with you Ruth x.I'm gobsmacked ,have they really nothing better to write about :rolleyes:

ludicrous isnt it.

makes no difference whether its permanent or not. what about hair dye, thats permanent and i bet people in positions like her use that.

if anything i'd say it would e good for the pmu industry. if she always looks well groomed. additionally, people may have been unaware that such a process even exists so it could enlighten and arrouse more curiousity for the proceedure.

ludicrous isnt it.

makes no difference whether its permanent or not. what about hair dye, thats permanent and i bet people in positions like her use that.

if anything i'd say it would e good for the pmu industry. if she always looks well groomed. additionally, people may have been unaware that such a process even exists so it could enlighten and arrouse more curiousity for the proceedure.

Good point! Yep, I guess lots of people use permanent hair dye in the states; am guessing that a lot of this was due to the religious right being against tattoos in general???

I'm ashamed to say that me and my friend have been idly speculating about this! We think her lipliner is, at least. Can any geeks enlighten me?
I'm not a fan of hers, but I would have thought SPMU is excellent if you're a politician and have to look well-groomed on a tight schedule. I wonder if Hillary has any done?

Sorry becki x, I guess I'm one of the eejits who reads these stories! :( I can't help it, I love triv!

xx

Looks to me like she has a fading SPMU lipliner but the clearer line is deffo normal make up.

I know, only joking :) I am a big fan of pap and rubbish in all its forms though!
If you ever read anything and think "who the heck would be interested in that?", I probably am!

Thank you Kim, me and my friend will sleep easy tonight! I wonder if all Palin's hair is her own...
xx

Latest posts

Back