spmu

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xx Perfect 10 xx

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm new to this so not really sure i'm doing this right but here goes...:rolleyes:
Im just looking into doing the spmu course with nouveau contour (the silver package) I'm so looking forward to furthering my skills but am a little nervous at the same time!Have any of you done the course??and do you think it was a good move??there isnt many people doing it in my area and i think its a good time to do it,as i have a large clientelle base and am recently getting a lot of people asking me about it?
any info any of you guys have would would be great!:)

Hi, I did my training with nouveau contour. I researched for ages before deciding which company to spend my money with.
Was the best decision I made.
The training itself is intense but the trainers were amazing and for me the most important thing is the aftercare..... they dont just take your money then forget about you!....... if people are struggling they usually get you in for additional workshop days usually free of charge until you are more confident.
karen is inspirational and im my opinion is the best at what she does.
I now work for nouveau as a trainer myself.
But im not just saying these things because i work there...... remember that i parted with over £15,000 of my money. It was not a decision I made lightly.
We do insight days which is free of charge and you come along, meet karen and she will assess whether she thinks you will be good enough to do the training and if its the right decision for you.

hope this helps a bit.
you can pm me if you want to ask me anything.

Claire xx

Hi Claire
Ahh thanks for the info :) it's just scary the initial outlay but I know I'm going to love doing it once I get going, I've looked at lots of company's a lot are cheaper but I want to train with the best and nouveau's reputation proceeds itself! and I'd rather spend that bit more to be the best I could possibly be! I've been speaking to Louise and am hoping to do the course in Milton Keynes in may! Am very excited!!xx

Latest posts

Back