Sponge & Stamping

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaisyMae

Reaction score
Hey Ladys,
these are my own nails. i had them a couple weeks ago

Love em - how did youg get the sponging effect? Oh - and the lines too! Come spill the beans - how did you do em.

Oh easy...................there is this Sponge Set by Konad. Either U use this or you just cut a piece from a sponge. Then yo need dry fast nail polish. You dip the sponge in one color and apply it on the Nail, then the second color. Then a Stamping over it------ thats it. Really fast and Easy

love these nails might have to invest in sponge stamp xxx

Oh easy...................there is this Sponge Set by Konad. Either U use this or you just cut a piece from a sponge. Then yo need dry fast nail polish. You dip the sponge in one color and apply it on the Nail, then the second color. Then a Stamping over it------ thats it. Really fast and Easy

Thanks DaisyMae

What difference does fast setting polish make? I am not a big fan of the fast setting types generally so I dont really own any.

The fast stetting once are better because they don't faith in each other. And the next problem is: if you don't wait long enough with regular Nail Polish you will destroy the first layer with the spong when you apply the second one

Latest posts

Back