Sponged french

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoMo

Reaction score
As some of you may know, I am not a nail tech, but I do love to dabble in nail art. I love to change my nails alot. My obsession with nails ends at the polish bottle, I leave everything else to my tech. Anyway I way playing tonight with sponging and this is how it came out. I would just like some comments on the art please. Thanks. I hope I did this right, first time.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q74/MoPoe/silvergoldandblacksponging002.jpg

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q74/MoPoe/silvergoldandblacksponging.jpg

Oh no, how do I get the rating to display? I must have forgotten to do that.:rolleyes:

They are very nice. Your tech does lovely work too.

you have a talent there...they look really nice. I cant do nail art to save my life....well done. x

Very clever and effective! I like them!
So can i ask a thick question and ask you tell all on how you got this effect!

I love the design, application and colours - very nice.
Looks like you have a great tech too

OH!!:eek:

I'm gonna have to try that tonight!! LOL

LOVE IT. Fantastic idea!!

Thanks for sharing!

Very clever and effective! I like them!
So can i ask a thick question and ask you tell all on how you got this effect!

It was pretty easy. I just used a sponge I bought at the drugstore, the kind that doesn't dry out and get hard. I sponged on the silver first and cleaned up the smile line the I sponged the gold, then the black, letting each coat dry in between. I just did it very lightly as not to completely cover the other colors.

gorgeous design

I often think the simple designs are the most effective and thats true in this case, they are lovely, got to have a play:lol:

Lovely, I really like the colours you've used, they look professionally done, well done :hug:

well done hun ,they are lovely xxx

Latest posts

Back