Sporting widows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Have any of you thought yet how you can capitalise on all the sporting events coming up? We've got the footy on now, Wimbledon from 25th June then of course there's the Olympics?

Leave the country! 😱x

I've noticed lots of "Football Free Zone" posters and leaflets going out at the moment!

Bit late for the footy- but not a bad idea for the Olympics coming up if you want an "excuse" to send a leaflet or two out.

The opposite is true mind- you could really embrace it and theme your marketing around the Olympics as well.

(Though why anyone would want to avoid it is beyond me- Im in football heaven!)

Previous years I've done a Strawberries & Cream themed treatment which has always been popular.
Last year, I made even more of a thing of it & donated an amount from each treatment to Strawberry Tea - Strawberry Tea 2012 | Breast Cancer Care

Am thinking though that if this yucky weather continues, I'll be promoting my choccie treatments too & do something with Chocolate & Strawberries :)

Leave the country! 😱x

So sorry I read the post wrong, seeing sporting widows then scanning quickly thought was a moan about footie! Sorry about that x

Latest posts

Back