Spots after chest wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karlalovesjay

Reaction score
Good morning
I had a client in for a chest wax, his first one , he didn't follow my aftercare and went swimming after but has now said he has white head over his chest.
Is there anything he can do to get rid of them fast as he is going on holiday ?

Good morning
I had a client in for a chest wax, his first one , he didn't follow my aftercare and went swimming after but has now said he has white head over his chest.

Get Waxperts Wonder Pads on them straight away. If he uses them twice daily, they'll clear right up in a few days. :)

Thanks for your reply
Where do I purchase them from

Good morning
Antihistamine for a few days will bring it back to normal.

He still seams to have spots on his chest can anyone recommend anything else?

He still seams to have spots on his chest can anyone recommend anything else?
As it was a few weeks ago it is possible that he has folliculitis where the hair follicles have become inflamed. Sometimes clients don't always follow the after-care guidelines that we give them until something happens then they make a better attempt the next time. Did he follow all your after-care guidelines ? Some clients can be very unfortunate ...

He should have followed your aftercare. Some of the guys aftershave lotions to sooth and heal are really good and they can be bought from Boots etc. Also Tea Tree.

Latest posts

Back