Spots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chelle25

Reaction score
At the moment I am getting a few spots around the area near my mouth, very large sores one :cry:

I have a clue why, is there any good creams or home remedies to get rid of them, Ive used Oxy on the spot but it doesnt seem to be shifting them :mad:

have you tried some tee tree oil it might help

This is usually the area where any hormonal changes show up,are you time of the month,have you been under any undue stress,have you been unwell?

Whats your skin care regime like each day and what skin care products do you usually use?

Sometimes we get spots in this area if we have had anything particularly rich/greasy.

When I suffer from spots around the mouth its usually because I am over tired or/and its my time of the month!
I refrain from wearing any makeup for a couple of days............I know it kills me!! And I wash my face 3 times daily then put a dab of tea tree on just before I go to bed, they seem to clear in a couple of days!!

i've been getting spots in that area and alot of underlying congestion, I have been quite stressed with starting my business and i must admit i havent been looking after myself as much as i was before.

I have started (again) to cleanse my face twice in the morning and twice in the evening which really helps with the congestion. for the spots I have just been using a anti bac cream from boots, says u can use it for spots and its really cleared them up.

Only problem is now i'm starting to get scars from the spots!!!! :(

i've been getting spots in that area and alot of underlying congestion, I have been quite stressed with starting my business and i must admit i havent been looking after myself as much as i was before.

I have started (again) to cleanse my face twice in the morning and twice in the evening which really helps with the congestion. for the spots I have just been using a anti bac cream from boots, says u can use it for spots and its really cleared them up.

Only problem is now i'm starting to get scars from the spots!!!! :(
Try Bio Oil,very good for scars.HTH

just bought some zit zapper by skin doctors. it seems to take down the swelling and redness a little. bought it from ebay. doesn't smell very pleasant tho.

Latest posts

Back