Spray gun settings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dani91

Reaction score
hello
i recently recieved my equiptment for tanning and did my first one on a friend last week and the gun was to powerful and went everywere. how do i change the settings? it has no numbers on so not sure wat to do, any ideas ?
thanksss

If your spray gun is producing too much over-spray, try completely closing the density dial, (clockwise), and then just give it half a turn, (anti-clockwise), try it on some coach roll first but this should help give your spray more of a mist. If it is still to heavy, turn the dial slightly back (clockwise).
Hope this helps!
Trinitia xxx

This is really a case of playing around a while till you get the best output volume based on your application style

A god way to get used to things and to see the actually effect of adjusting the output volume control is to add a small amount of solution in your cup and fill the rest with water

Then in the shower turn the gun on and whilst holding the trigger adjust the output volume control up and down.

You will be able to see how the output volume comes about thought playing with the adjustment

This will help to give you confidence in what the dials do for you

HTH and good luck

Hi

Just a quick thanks to Trinitia and Colin as I was abit unsure of my settings just not 100% right so I did what you both suggested and it seems alot better!!

Hi

Just a quick thanks to Trinitia and Colin as I was abit unsure of my settings just not 100% right so I did what you both suggested and it seems alot better!!

good stuff and well done ;)))

Hi

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Collin and Trinitia for your advice - I had my first tan party today and the settings were bob on!

Thank you again!

:)

Hi

I just wanted to say a big thank you to Collin and Trinitia for your advice - I had my first tan party today and the settings were bob on!

Thank you again!

:)

its a pleasure and glad your all sorted :hug:

Latest posts

Back