Spray Paraffin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuttie_Pie

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the spray paraffin you get?

never heard of it. ???love to know more.

I tried it last night at a hive demo night. It's fantastic !!! No more big cumbersome bowl of parafin wax. Instead a neat wax heater like for leg wax roller system but with a spray nozzle.
Brilliant and so much less wastage.
I'm getting one and you can get cartridges in different aromas to suit all clients !!!
Well worthwhile investing

How much are they Debbie? Do you have a web addy?

I think they do a kit for about £100 + VAT. It includes 12 wax cartridges in 4 flavours, the wax heater which can hold 6 cartridges (in 2 separate compartments so you can have one half for warm leg wax and half for parafin wax - 2 separate heat dials i believe) pair of mittens for hands and booties for feet, gauze pads for face cos you spray onto face for part of yr facial routine.
You can buy heater separate but i think this offer is great.
Try www.hiveofbeauty.com .... I think
I'm getting one as you can always offer manicure / pedicures at bumped up price with parafin wax

I tried it last night too. Highly recommended.

Clare

oooh, also ideal for mobile techs as the wax is in the cartridges and won't spill.
Super

Hi,

Lilly mentioned this system a while ago and it sounded really good.

The only thing I didn't like about it was that I would have to change my whole system just to accommodate the paraffin wax.

What I mean by this is that I currently use the pot & spatula method for normal waxing, and it seems crazy buying a whole wax heater etc, just for the paraffin as I won't use it for normal waxing.

I did ask Lil if you could microwave the cartridges, but she said no.

It sounds a great idea, but just a bit restrictive.

River

I think its brill, so easy and no mess.......also very hygenic.......you could also use roller depilitory wax at the same time and the heater will take other cartridges from other companies too...

We have them now in stock

Amanda

Debsidoo99 said:
I think they do a kit for about £100 + VAT. It includes 12 wax cartridges in 4 flavours, the wax heater which can hold 6 cartridges (in 2 separate compartments so you can have one half for warm leg wax and half for parafin wax - 2 separate heat dials i believe) pair of mittens for hands and booties for feet, gauze pads for face cos you spray onto face for part of yr facial routine.
You can buy heater separate but i think this offer is great.
Try www.hiveofbeauty.com .... I think
I'm getting one as you can always offer manicure / pedicures at bumped up price with parafin wax

I think these sound fab, i really want to offer paraffin wax treatments but being mobile i can see myself making a right mess of it with the normal method ! I have looked on hive website but can't see it anywhere (am i being thick ?!) I really want to check it out !!

I can't find it either

go to www.eliteonline.co.uk and go to the shop its on there , its lily's wholesaler, she stocks em !! :green:

Its not actually that big would fit nicely into a car quite slimline.

Hi.
I too don't want to buy a big heater as I use the PhD system for waxing. Hive do a single hand held heater which I wondered if the parafin wax would fit in. I don't want to buy it and waste my money if it doesn't and I sent a message to Hive but they didn't get back to me. Does anyone know if it will fit?:confused:

No sorry, the paraffin sprays will not fit in any other hive roller system, but all other manufacturers depilatory wax will fit in the multi pro heater.

Latest posts

Back