Spray solution for Fair/Med clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solution for Fair/Med Clients?

• Nouvatan

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • LA Tan

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Crazy Angel

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Sienna X

Votes: 35 23.6%
  • Fake Bake

Votes: 17 11.5%
  • Sunless Solutions

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Omg

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 41 27.7%

• Total voters
I use fresh indulgence for my fair skinned clients who want to look natural and it's gorgeous!
I use Nouvatan for my medium- darker skins and 14% is my most popular xx

Hi I see a few of you are using sun junkies what is your opnion on this brand as im just starting out and was looking at this brand but not much info on it around !
The other brand I have been looking at is fresh indugence but just rang them and didnt find them very helpful.
I must say I have been a sienna x fan but so many people us it in my area I want something different.;)

Hi,

I would just like to let you know that LDN SKINS is new and fresh on the market!!

LDN SKINS LTD

Just recieved my ldn sample and it's fab ! And the opening order offer is great too x x

I use sienna x 10% on my regular fair-med clients who want a natural look and LA 10% gold on my sister who has white blonde hair and is really quite pale, with clients who want to go a bit darker and aren't as scared of the results I use LA12% The ones who say I want to go really really brown and look like I've been in Jamaica for a year I do anything upwards from a LA14%.

Brown bitz 8% or 10% :) x

St tropez original solution for fair/medium clients having a spray tan. Perfect colour and coverage. X

Suntana all the way, one of my friends insisted on a 14% the other day, shes naturally white, and the fade off was brilliant along with the colour, not orange or muddy at all!

btw i wouldnt go this dark on a normal client :lol:

'Aviva Inspires Winter Glow™' has been specifically designed for very fair skinned clients who would not normally tan in the sun. Red hair, blue eyes and would burn easily.

This product works by only delivering the correct amount of DHA to the available Keratin in the clients skin. Problems occur when the Keratin is overloaded with DHA which will always result in the dreaded orange colour.

When DHA reacts with the Keratin in the skin pigments called Melanoidins are created. Melanoidins are very similar to Melanin the pigments formed when the skin is exposed to sun light. This reaction is what creates the fake tan and is known as the Maillard reaction.

Winter Glows™ proprietary dermal delivery technology effectively shuts down the reaction prior to DHA overload. The DHA % is a trade secret, but % is not how this product works.

A lot of brides use this product when they don't really want a full on tan but just that healthy glow look.

Latest posts

Back