Spray Tan Advertsing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie123

Reaction score
Hi again everyone (I have a few questions today lol)

I have had some postcards made up for spray tanning, just wondred where you found the best paces to put some. I have had a few people say leaflet drops are a waste of time so I wasnt going to bother doing that, what do you all think? x

Stand in a busy high street and hand them out! (Saturdays are always best)

Make sure you have a tan... get a t-shirt saying 'love your tan' or 'i do spray tans'

Works a treat!!

xxx

yeah dont bother doing leaflet drops.....just think what you do with leaflets that come through your door, i know i just chuck them and dont even look at them!

i have put leaflets in hair dressers and gyms mainly......onviously the 1s that dont already offer the treatment your offering!!lol. i also only left leaflets in hair dressers that were more up market......not meaning to be too judging but the more disposible income some1 has the more likely they are to want spay tan.

Also, if there are any strip clubs round yours i would try to get the dancers to try you out and hopefully become regulars, as they are gona want spray tans on a VERY regular basis!

hope this helps hunni

xxx

I wouldnt bother putting them in newsagents either, I put one in my local newsagent and they charged me double because it was bigger than a postcard, so that was £2 per week just for ONE newsagent! if you wanted a few placed you'd be better off putting an ad in YP... think my chewing gum sized ad only cost me about £14 per month.

The high street idea is a good one, I might get my dogs back pack on and get him handing them out when people come for a fuss :green:

Stand in a busy high street and hand them out! (Saturdays are always best)

Make sure you have a tan... get a t-shirt saying 'love your tan' or 'i do spray tans'

Works a treat!!

xxx

Your so brave!!!

xxx

Your so brave!!!

xxx

It wasnt in Sunderland!!!! (ad ave been ate alive)

I was in Darlo when i was working in a salon.

x

i had Saturday girls on a main street close to the salon doing market survey only 5 questions
1 do you ever attend beauty salon?
2 what treatment would you most enjoy at a salon
3 do you consider a salon treatment a luxury or necessity?
4 would you prefer to buy cosmetics and toiletries from a salon with professional advice or a high street store?
5 what would be the main reason for returning to a particular salon?

Thank you for your time and by way of thank you I would like to offer you this £5 voucher redeemable against any treatment at absolute beauty care in the next 6 weeks.

That was a roaring success and offered some valuable marketing info.

"fanellai had Saturday girls on a main street close to the salon doing market survey only 5 questions
4 would you prefer to buy cosmetics and toiletries from a salon with professional advice or a high street store?

Thank you for your time and by way of thank you I would like to offer you this £5 voucher redeemable against any treatment at absolute beauty care in the next 6 weeks.

That was a roaring success and offered some valuable marketing info. "
I have no idea how to do real quotes so I have copied and pasted! This is a brilliant idea! I may poach that idea if thats ok! Lx

Hi I've just order some postcards from vista... I was thinking I'd put them up in supermarkets??? Yes No. Most of the gyms in my area have beauty salons attached...

xx Flower

"fanellai had Saturday girls on a main street close to the salon doing market survey only 5 questions

That was a roaring success and offered some valuable marketing info. "
I have no idea how to do real quotes so I have copied and pasted! This is a brilliant idea! I may poach that idea if thats ok! Lx

absolutely you go for it and i hope it is as successful for you as it was for me. we've got just the weather for it as well so the girls or yourself will be happy to be out in the sun. (i shouldn't have said that should i now it wil propably pour down!!!)

HI, one which worked for me was standing outside the school gates handing out to mums! I asked in the school first and they said as long as I wasn't on the premises it was fine, I got rid of loads of leaflets... better than slogging the streets sticking them in doors, and I had about 3 new clients from it, and they still come back!

Latest posts

Back