Spray Tan after Eyebrow tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinaballerina

Reaction score
Hey Geeks,

Do you think if I did a spray tan after and eyebrow tint this would be ok? I have read one thread on here with different veiws and I was just looking for more opinions!!

Thanks

whenever i have been to a salon they have been happy to do shape tine and then a tan. mine have always been fine. i have a couple of clients booked in for tint then tan and never knew there was anything wrong with this as done it many times before and never hadany problems.Although i do wait a while before doing the tan so not sure if this makes a difference.xx

Hey Geeks,

Do you think if I did a spray tan after and eyebrow tint this would be ok? I have read one thread on here with different veiws and I was just looking for more opinions!!

Thanks

I would advise not tint eyebrows or eye lashes within 24 hours of tanning treatment

its the same with waxing, i would never spray anyone who has just had a waxing treatment, as their pores will be open! Therefor the tan would sit in the pores making the area more darker! not a good look if theyve just had their top lip done! :eek: always wax 24hrs before as waxing removes tan!!

Betsy

Last edited:
I don't usualy but my friend was going on holiday and couldn't come to the salon twice. I tinted them and covered them in vasaline then did the spray tan. They were fine. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I don't usualy but my friend was going on holiday and couldn't come to the salon twice. I tinted them and covered them in vasaline then did the spray tan. They were fine. X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Completely agree with this.

Jacqui xx

Thanks Geeks, I think I will proceed and just over eyebrows with vaseline :)

Thanks for all your help xx

Latest posts

Back