Spray tan after eyelash extensions or before

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poppydaisy

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone help me my sister whats me to do her lashes and then she wants a spray tan, which is best way round lashes first then tan? I am worried about the tan breaking the bonding down and then lashes falling out. Or other way round i'm worried lashes wont stick if she has be sprayed!!!

Any help gratefully received xxx

I certainly wouldnt spray then do the lashes. As she will then be needing to lie down for a length of time. I always do the lashes first then spray tan

Hi there, If you do the spray tan first, then the gel pads that you place under the eye to do your lashes can affect the tan under the eyes. And it is best not to have the spray tan done straight afterwards as it could possibly weaken the adhesive which shouldn't be got wet etc for at least 24 hours (check with manufacture for specific adhesive recommendation!). I personally choose to do lashes the day before the tan and have never had any problems doing this. I suppose you could also do it the other way round as long as your pads or tape aren't too sticky as they will lift the tan when removed :hug:

Hi there, If you do the spray tan first, then the gel pads that you place under the eye to do your lashes can affect the tan under the eyes. And it is best not to have the spray tan done straight afterwards as it could possibly weaken the adhesive which shouldn't be got wet etc for at least 24 hours (check with manufacture for specific adhesive recommendation!). I personally choose to do lashes the day before the tan and have never had any problems doing this. I suppose you could also do it the other way round as long as your pads or tape aren't too sticky as they will lift the tan when removed :hug:

I do this too, although I sometimes tan in the afternoon with my rapid tan, Vani-T Velocity (so it is all washed off) and then lash the same evening and I find this also works for me, as the pads aren't too sticky xxx

Latest posts

Back