Spray Tan after Pregnancy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annebet

Reaction score
Hiya I have searched the threads but can't find anything about Spray tanning after Pregnancy.
I sprayed a girl last night and she has had a baby 7 week ago, she text this morning to say she has a couple of patches on her legs, I did her friend also and she says her Tan is lovely, I know I do good tans as I have never had a client come back with problems yet, I am going to go over her legs this afternoon.
I just wandered if her having a baby 7 week ago would it be anything to do with hormones.
Thanx Tracy

As far as i'm aware, after having a baby a womans hormones arent settled until at least after her first period, so that does seem plausible.
I've a 5 week old and had a spraytan the other day and it came out awful! x

Hiya Thanx for replying I thought it may have something to do with hormones I did say that to her, hopefully they will cover up when respraying.
When i redo her legs should I just go over the patches or her whole leg ? I am not sure never had to do it before.
Thanx Tracy

Hiya panick over she has just been the tan looked great the patch was hardly noticable and she said it was the way she had laid in bed with her husband as he had tan on him where her leg had been.

Hi,
I know you have resolved this one now but just to say I had my baby 9 weeks ago and trained my Mum do my spray tan on Wednesday (I didn't want to pay anyone since I have all the kit!) although she did a brill job for a first try it is a bit patchy on my left side and I'm sure it is due to recently being pregnant

Latest posts

Back