Spray tan before tattoo?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha dot worry I'm managing not to scratch it but one bit of it is driving me mad! Lol I just put some more cream on and lightly slapped it lol that's helped it feels done now. I'm worried about over applying the cream or letting it dry put :/ the guy that done it said he'd rather I apply lots I thin coats through out the day rather than one big slaver lol hope I'm doing alright with it don't want to ruin it!

ahh the itchy phase. I think that's worse than the tattoo pain!! haha. My lower back drove me crazy when it was healing.

ahh the itchy phase. I think that's worse than the tattoo pain!! haha. My lower back drove me crazy when it was healing.

Ahhh that's just what my friend said about hers!!! It's not been too bad yet today but its really uncomfortable with my bras!! Good job I'm not in work today so at I've changed my bra 3 times!! I'm worried its going to damage it by rubbing it or something but now I've just put on a bandeau-is that what there called?? Lol basically a band of cotton material on first then my bra....can't wait till tonight wen I can walk round with no bra on just my t-shirt!!! Lol

I didn't wear a bra for the first few days of mine, just like a padded bra top with no underwire because it was uncomfortable :)

I went braless at home but out & about I tucked my bra up under the underwire & padded out the tat with bepanthen then lots of tissue lol. Worked a treat.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks girlies, just in bed, don't want to sound crude but no bra, no tight top....heaven!!!!! :) long day at work tomorrow so just hope it's not too uncomfortable tomorrow :/ trying to find my loosest bra and some padding lol xx

Latest posts

Back