Spray tan brand recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kcbeauty92

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I’m new here and am looking to start offering mobile spray tanning. But was wondeing what the best brand would be... that’s not too orange and easy to work with. I’ve personally had a fake bake and hated it!

I’ve seen sienna x and morrocan bronze online but not sure which ones you all prefer.

Also do you do gel nails before or after tan?

Thank you! X

I've had good luck with Sjolie. I use medium and it's a pretty color. The only down side to it is it smells like tanning solution and it's sticky. I'm ordering a norvell sample and a south seas sample today so I'll let you know about those.

Radiant Glo is really nice. They are all 2 hour tans too xx

Why did you hate fakebake?!

Laex is really good and smells amazing

Bellamianta is great they are based in Ireland you use one solution Develops in 2-4 hrs

. 2 hrs – Light
. 3 hrs – Medium
. 4 hrs+- Dark
For myself I leave it on overnight, but I like as dark as possible. Take a look at their website. https://bellamianta.com/

Nails before and wipe over them with IPA afterwards as you would normally do after a tan.
I use Bondi Sands and Rose & Caramel solutions. Both are a true brown tan.
I’ve also got minetan coconut and st tropez extra dark to try as they were recommended for a very dark tan

I use VANI-T spray tan solution, its quite expensive but my clients love it and the colours are amazing.

Gel nails first and then wipe after tan.

I’m a spray tan trainer. I’ve been tanning for nearly 10 years and I’ve never found a brand that even comes close to Nouvatan. It’s amazing.

Please let me know if you would like more info xx

Minetan or vani-t sound great

I use la Tanning and its fab!! Even fade, 8 shades to choose from and a fast tan!!

Suntana by far for me

Suntana by far for me

Nails before and wipe over them with IPA afterwards as you would normally do after a tan.
I use Bondi Sands and Rose & Caramel solutions. Both are a true brown tan.
I’ve also got minetan coconut and st tropez extra dark to try as they were recommended for a very dark tan
Excuse my ignorance but what is IPA? Thanks

Latest posts

Back