Spray tan contouring?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluffycloudland

Reaction score
Has anyone done a course in this? I've seen one on the Alan Howard website & im wondering if there's much call for it.

:p Well I've booked onto the course anyway. :)

I haven't done this, and never been asked by any clients if i do it. but im so tempted to do a course too, just so i can do it xx

I would love to do one it would be great to offer something different!

We don't do contouring as part of our training course but have seen a sprayed on 6 pack and it looked fabulous. Always good to be able to offer extras. Good luck with the course and let us know how you got on as it might be something we could introduce as an advanced session.
Happy Spraying.

Jumping on post. But I’ve recently inquired about the contouring course at Alan Howard’s but it’s only with ST Tropez and I don’t have my level 1 certificate with them I did my training with LA TANNING. So now I can’t do it. Did you girls find this?

Jumping on post. But I’ve recently inquired about the contouring course at Alan Howard’s but it’s only with ST Tropez and I don’t have my level 1 certificate with them I did my training with LA TANNING. So now I can’t do it. Did you girls find this?
Have a look on Salon Services website and check out their courses. They do a Tantruth course that includes contouring. It shouldn't matter too much what the brand is, it's the technique you need. I've done a couple of Tanning courses (not contouring as yet though) and don't use either of the brands I trained in!

(I see your in Manchester and it looks like they're doing a course there in June if that's any help?)

following!

No need to follow threads if you want to be kept undated, just tap the Watch Thread tab at the top and select the method of notification you require :)

I have done 2 contour courses and competition tanning course. Loved it and I’m just starting to offer it to clients. I have a lot of requests for photographic tanning so this also gives me the option to contour if wanted by the client.

I recently did contouring of a body builder which he looked amazing when done. I have pictures if anyone wants to see but it was my first attempt

I think it’s well worth investing in this so that you can offer an additional service. Just because no one has asked you don’t think it’s skmething that isn’t wanted you could then offer it as a little taster until people get to hear about you doing contouring. It’s practise too which is what I’m still doing on people I know.

There are two ways of contouring and have been taught both ... mini pen spray gun that’s used for makeup and then with a brush and blending manually ... all takes time too so could extend you appointment times but it would increase your charges and profile.

Hope this helps xx

No need to follow threads if you want to be kept undated, just tap the Watch Thread tab at the top and select the method of notification you require :)

Sorry going to sound like an idiot but where is the watch thread ? [emoji85]x

I have done 2 contour courses and competition tanning course. Loved it and I’m just starting to offer it to clients. I have a lot of requests for photographic tanning so this also gives me the option to contour if wanted by the client.

I recently did contouring of a body builder which he looked amazing when done. I have pictures if anyone wants to see but it was my first attempt

I think it’s well worth investing in this so that you can offer an additional service. Just because no one has asked you don’t think it’s skmething that isn’t wanted you could then offer it as a little taster until people get to hear about you doing contouring. It’s practise too which is what I’m still doing on people I know.

There are two ways of contouring and have been taught both ... mini pen spray gun that’s used for makeup and then with a brush and blending manually ... all takes time too so could extend you appointment times but it would increase your charges and profile.

Hope this helps xx
Hi where did you take that course?

Sorry going to sound like an idiot but where is the watch thread ? [emoji85]x

I’m not sure how it works with the app but with the full site, just scroll to the top of the thread and you’ll see the Watch Thread tab. You can then choose to watch the thread with or without email notification.

I’m not sure how it works with the app but with the full site, just scroll to the top of the thread and you’ll see the Watch Thread tab. You can then choose to watch the thread with or without email notification.

Ah thank you that makes perfect sense, yes I’m using the app, I’ve been looking & looking thinking somehow I’m missing it LOL x

Latest posts

Back