Spray tan course and kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
My daughter is a qualified hairdresser she is looking to expand into tanning but is at a loss at where to start !!

Is it best to do a course which inc. the kit or buy separately?

Any advice on which product and which kit would be very helpful

My daughter is a qualified hairdresser she is looking to expand into tanning but is at a loss at where to start !!

Usually if you do a course which offers the kit it works out a little bit cheaper than buying separate

Usually if you do a course which offers the kit it works out a little bit cheaper than buying separate
Thank you, can you recommend any favourites ( I'm a hairdresser so no idea !!) I think she was looking at st tropez ?

St tropez is a good one but I prefer crazy angel it's all I offer now and clients like it as it has a nice smell to it, you get take me higher drops to darken the tan and has its own scrubs and sets that you can retail to clients

Have a look at flirties.co.uk their organic range is lush n trainers up and down the country for training

Latest posts

Back