Spray tan course and lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em79

Reaction score
Morning everyone n happy new year
I am looking into doing spray tan but would like some recommendations as to where best to do the course and at a good price not to expensive, also can someone please recommend semi perm eyelash extension.
Would be grateful for any help with these please

I am looking into doing spray tan but would like some recommendations as to where best to do the course and at a good price not to expensive, also can someone please recommend semi perm eyelash extension.

Hi there,

You can train with OMG Tanning in Bolton, Greater Manchester. Its £59.95 + vat for the course or £269.95 + vat for a full tanning kit and free training.

Take alook at the website :

www.omgtanningsolutions.com

hope this helps,

Betsy x

I trained with fake bake in Warrington for £50. Sourced my machine and tent (hvlp 5008) elsewhere. Also trained with Flirties semi permanent lashes in Manchester x good luck x

I trained with Flirties (wow factor) and found the training and products fantastic :)

We provide face to face training and also have New accredited online spray tan training. Please give us a call for more info.

Kind Regards

Trinitia
Professional Spray Tan Suppliers

Latest posts

Back