Spray tan course without getting nekkid!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lpq

Reaction score
I really want to do a spray tan course have done for years but I'm very self conscious. Without having to share my personal life with strangers I've suffered a few illnesses and don't let anyone see most of my body so it's stopped me doing the course as I'm aware if have to get it done on me!

It's annoying as I really want to learn.
Do you know If there is a course where I wouldn't have to!

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I do tantrick one to one training and all I ask is that the trainee has at least three models for us to practise on if after that they say they would like one themselves then I will spray them I never use them as a model themselves.

we run courses in your area weekly,the training cert is beauty guild accredited and allows you to get insurance for all solution types, not just our own, very often its just a one on one course with the trainer, we never have more than 3 people on a course, so that you can get the attention you deserve, there is no need for you to GET NAKED !! :lol::lol:
just bring a long a couple of people who are willing to
Our trainers can usually arrange a couple of models for the course, but its better for you to bring somebody you know so that you can see the fruits of your labour.
llok here for details
The Best Spray Tan - Welcome

I really want to do a spray tan course have done for years but I'm very self conscious. Without having to share my personal life with strangers I've suffered a few illnesses and don't let anyone see most of my body so it's stopped me doing the course as I'm aware if have to get it done on me!

It's annoying as I really want to learn.
Do you know If there is a course where I wouldn't have to!

Thanks x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Hi, a lot of people feel like you do. I do 1 to 1 spray tan training with Vani-T if you are interested. I am just outside Edinburgh as well, so pretty local and I can come to you or you are welcome to come to me. PM me if you would like info.
xxx

Hiya
Im a trainer in edinburgh. I usually state that you will get it done to yourself also so you can see what its like to be in the position of your clients. But if I get someone not comfortable with getting one done then you can bring a model or if you cant get anyone I can arrange for someone to come for you to practise on :green:

All details are on my website xx

on my training course i chose not to get sprayed, because i did not wish to, you dont HAVE to!

but i did practice on someone

Latest posts

Back