Spray Tan Courses....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CadenceAlex

Reaction score
My hubby said we should offer 3 or more spray tans at £18 or £20 and then they get one free...

e.g

3 Spray Tans plus a free one.... £54/£60

What do you all do? Is this common practice? We offer courses on the sunbeds but don't give any free

dunno about free, i find it a bit demoralising to do free treatments. what about offering a discount when booking their next course.

To be honest, I don't normally do special offers with Tantrick. It seems to sell itself, no probs! Pretty much everyone who has had one, comes back for another.

It does sound like a good idea, although I would probably just give a discount on the price if they book a course, rather than offer one for free.:)

I charge £25 for a full body but always have a 2 for £40 offer on and loads of peeps take it up.

Why not let them pay for a course up front, so they get one free at the end. OK you may have to do some free, but from experience I can tell you that some people don't use them all, so you are 'quids in' with those. Put a 'use-by' date on them and make them non-transferable, tho otherwise people may come back years later!

The course I do is 6 for £100 meaning they get one free but must pay for it up front!

Latest posts

Back