Spray tan disaster!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spraytanlover

Reaction score
Hi, I had a spray tan today and a few weeks ago I burnt my legs mildly. They’re still peeling and one on of my legs I have a patch which is completely white due to the peeling skin!! Is there any way I can fix this? I don’t own the tan or a touch up pen so not sure if I would be able to fill it in or not? Advice would be appreciated as it is urgent! Thanks

Its always advisable to exfoliate before the tan so you can remove any dead skin, especially if its dry or peeling. Your best option would be to start exfoliating now and then get your therapist to spray that area again but it might still be a bit patchy x

To be honest I don't think you are going to be able to completely resolve this problem for the duration of this spray tan because the burnt layer of skin has now peeled off. But as Flirties has said above, you may be able to improve the appearance a bit if you gently exfoliate and then use a manual tan on your legs (if you can't get to your Therapist to respray). Although your legs are obviously going to be dry, remember not to moisturise just before re-tanning because it will act as a barrier. Moisturise regularly afterwards though with an oil free moisturiser.

Latest posts

Back