Spray tan equipment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lph

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I need a bit of help.
I rent a room above a hair salon. I was employed here for 11 years and I've been self-employed for a year now. I did my spray tan training with Su-do 3 years ago and have been using their machine and gun and tan ever since with brilliant results.
The owner of the salon now has intentions to rent out the room I was using for tans and move his equipment to another of his salons where the staff are still employed not renting rooms. I knew this would happen one day but wasn't sure when so am now looking for an alternative tanning machine and gun and also tent as I will be using my one and only room! (It is a decent size though!) I do want to still use Su-do tan although am willing to try others to see a comparison. I'm being drawn to the suntana website and am thinking of going for their package of maximist xl with pro gun and tent but have been reading your posts of leaking guns?!? Is this generally the standard gun or do both leak? I don't only do tans but it is a popular treatment.
Any help please, I'd be really grateful!

Hi I got my kit from suntana in January, maxmist machine with standard gun and so far no probs all happy with tent/machine and gun- however I'm not a fan of there solutions but you get 3 250ml bottles with the kit so at least you can try them for yourself see what you think.

Thanks for that. I've made my mind up to go for the maximist machine but will ring up suntana tomorrow to help me decide on the standard or pro gun. I'm looking forward to trying their tans too! I love Su-do but haven't ever tried any other spray tans so am intrigued!!

if you have a wee look through recent posts I along with a few other geeks have listed the tans we have tested, which coloud give you an idea of some other companys to contact for samples

I held a pro gun at Excel and it was very heavy! even the rep thought it would make her arm drop off after a while and I was looking at buying one!

I am now leaning towards a compressor with hvlp gun instead of a turbine which is probably similar to what you have been using from Su-do? Have a look on spray tan supermarket site x

I can't fault LA tan if you want to look into them, iv been using their solutions for a year and its really good! I got my machine, tent, cups and 3L of solution for about £280.x

Hi everyone,
I need a bit of help.
I rent a room above a hair salon. I was employed here for 11 years and I've been self-employed for a year now. I did my spray tan training with Su-do 3 years ago and have been using their machine and gun and tan ever since with brilliant results.
The owner of the salon now has intentions to rent out the room I was using for tans and move his equipment to another of his salons where the staff are still employed not renting rooms. I knew this would happen one day but wasn't sure when so am now looking for an alternative tanning machine and gun and also tent as I will be using my one and only room! (It is a decent size though!) I do want to still use Su-do tan although am willing to try others to see a comparison. I'm being drawn to the suntana website and am thinking of going for their package of maximist xl with pro gun and tent but have been reading your posts of leaking guns?!? Is this generally the standard gun or do both leak? I don't only do tans but it is a popular treatment.
Any help please, I'd be really grateful!
Good company,good prices,good machine ...certainly go for the machine with the pro upgrade gun....best gun on the market :wink2:
HTH

Latest posts

Back