Spray tan for blond hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nbreault

Reaction score
what happen if a blond hair girl doesn't want to put an hair cap on.? what can happen to her hair. thank you

lol, she will have orange hair!
would you seriously spray a blonde girl with out a cap?
i dont spray anyone with out a cap,
cover yourself, next she will be sending you a hairdressers bill! for turning her blonde hair orange

Why would she not want to wear one? Thats abit silly tell her she must or you cant do it!! it will grab the colour and turn her from a blonde to a streaky orange mess!!:lol:

this is an interesting thread and perhaps it depends on your solution. I use Nouvatan and did Nouvatan training. At the training we were told that you didnt need to wear caps as the solution would just wash out. At the time I had bought 100 disposable caps so I am working my way through them but when i finish, I dont intend to buy anymore. So maybe it depends on solution you use?

As far as I am aware and from experience you do not generally need to have a cap for blonde hair, I have never turned any of my many blondes orange!!!!!!!!
However, I was told that if the hair has just recently been highlighted or similar, then it is a little more porus so there may be a small chance of it absorbing the guide colour.

even though i use caps, i was told the tan would just wash out.

id use one just to be on the safe side

x

I have had problems getting tan out of highlited hair before.

im bottle blonde and its never turned my hair orange , the overspray always washes out fine x

I am blonde from a bottle never wear a cap and I am a spray tanner naughty me doesnt effect my hair if I get any on just washes off when I was guide colour off x

thanks everyone to share with me your experience. I always use hair cap but if I forget it I wanted to know what might appen. sorry for my english I,m a french person.

Latest posts

Back