Spray tan help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber_Scarlett

Reaction score
Hello guys would really love and apprechiate any advise. I'm hoping to start tanning on top of eyelashes and shellac, so offer packages and tan parties ect. I am soo torn between Sienna X classic spray gun machine and the Earlex TS50 (think maybe its worth paying the extra if I do get busy and have parties?) or any other recommendations for machines?

Also have no idea what solution to use? As Sienna looks really pricey and as there are a lot of ladies doing tanning in my area would need my prices to be competative. Any good solutions reasonabily priced?

Thanks again :-*
Amber xxx

I have the Sienna x gun but the next one up. I've been doing Sienna x over a year and had no complaints on the tan.

I've got the ts50 gun and really like it, Havnt used the others so couldn't comment on those, one tip though - learn how to clean it out properly before doing clients as my gun stopped working because of a blockage and I didn't have the tools to take it apart with me, so stressful!
Also nouvatan is great and reasonably priced and so is brown bits, is what I usually do is ask one of my friends to tan my legs (it doesn't turn out perfect when friends do it so make sure you can keep them covered) because I like to get an idea of the colour and fade off and then hopefully you'll get an idea of what you like! Hope this helps x

I use the maximist ts 20. Its great, out of all the tans I've tried, and I've trialed more than I can remember, I have settled on fakebake 60 mins. X

I think the ts50 is being discontinued? I've gone for the Wagner Aura Allure, it's meant to be great.

Amber I'm selling my sienna x t200 true spray bought from Sienna. had 2 years but mint only do 1-2 tans per week I'm Bicester paid £285 selling £160

Personally for me the MaxiMist range.

Good Luck

Latest posts

Back